Living in Chicago
- Our residency program is located in Evanston, a Chicago suburb located about 12 miles straight north of downtown Chicago
- Our residents live throughout the Greater Chicago Area – Most live in the surrounding North/Northwest Chicago suburbs, but quite a few commute from Lakeview, Edgewater, and The Loop
- Our program is able to enjoy Chicago’s year-round attractions, museums, festivals, cultural activities, and 29 miles of pristine shoreline. Getting around the city is easy when utilizing the “L” or the Metra train systems.
- Residents have enjoyed sporting events together (Blackhawks hockey games) and to volunteer at (Chicago Marathon)
- The Chicago food scene is more than just deep dish pizza and Chicago style hot dogs. We have many unique food neighborhoods with their own culture, history and personality, food festivals (Chicago Gourmet, Taste of Chicago), and even 23 Michelin star restaurants for the foodie in you.